This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Service is the www.StealthData.com website and platform operated and maintained by Stealth Data, LLC and its related services.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User) is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: First name and last name, Email address, Phone number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies, and Usage Data. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
Usage Data. We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Third Party Sources. We may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as Google, Apple, our clients or other permissible means. This information may be utilized, analyzed, and/or compared with information that we have collected from you or that you have submitted through your use of the Service. If Stealth Data obtains information from third-party sources, you agree that your sole legal remedy for any harm associated with that information is against the third-party that provided the information to us, and that you will not assert any cause of action, claim or demand against us other than requesting we delete any erroneous information.
Aggregate Data. For the avoidance of doubt, Stealth Data shall be entitled to collect anonymous and/or aggregated data across its various products and services provided that no individual natural person can be identified from such data (“Aggregate Data”). The Aggregate Data will be used to analyse behaviour, trends and needs and to improve, and enhance our services and for other development, creation of new features, diagnostic and corrective purposes in connection with our services. Stealth Data shall own all right, title and interest in and to the Aggregate Data and this is not considered personal data.
Use and Disclosure of Data
Stealth Data, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- In connection with any possible sale merger or restructuring of all or any part of our business or assets;
- Where we have another legitimate interest in doing so; and
- To perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- To our affiliates as permitted by law;
- To third parties who provide information technology services such as website hosting, computer systems maintenance, or data security and privacy services;
In addition, we may share aggregate and sell, non-individual information, incapable of identifying a particular person, with third parties for any lawful purposes.
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. The third parties listed below have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose:
Links to Other Sites
Communications from Us
Unless you opt out of certain communication features, we may use your information to communicate with you, such as through e-mail, newsletters, and telephone. You may opt out and/or unsubscribe to communications at any time. See the Opt-Out Provisions and Updating Your Information section below for applicable contact information and directions.
Opt-Out Provisions and Updating Your Information
You may contact Stealth Data to review, update and correct your Personal Information.Our emails will include a link to opt-out from receiving further electronic communications from us. At places on our website where you give us your personal information, you may opt out of receiving those communications. You may also opt out of future electronic communications by contacting us as provided below.
We may need to verify your identity before providing you with Personal Information or updating it in our system
California Privacy Rights
We will not share any personal information about you with other companies if prohibited by applicable California law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable California law.
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information including the following rights:
- the right to “opt-out” of Stealth Data’s sale of your personal information to any third parties;
- the right, with some exceptions, to have your personal information deleted from Stealth Data’s possession or control; and
- the right to receive equal service and pricing from Stealth Data even if you exercise any of your privacy rights.
EU Resident Rights Under the GDPRs
These disclosures apply only to our processing of Personal Information within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) from one or more of the European Union Member States plus Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway (together known as the “European Economic Area” or “EEA”).
The GDPR went into effect on May 25, 2018. As a resident of the EU or EEA, you have certain rights with respect to the processing of your personal data, including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights; or
- To comply with the law
For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Last updated July 14, 2021